Full Invisalign Treatment as low as $3600!
BONUS: Free Teeth Whitening with Treatment
Dr. Shvartsman is excited to offer the latest generation in invisible braces technology: Invisalign invisible aligners at an affordable fee. Invisalign is the CLEAR alternative to metal braces. He has been awarded both the Premier and Preferred Provider status by Invisalign, reflecting his accrued experience with providing Invisalign treatment to many satisfied patients. As the most experienced GP Invisalign dentist in the Smithtown area he is able to reduce his Invisalign fees for Invisalign. Making Invisalign affordable for most adults and teens.
Invisalign is made from safe, BPA medical grade FDA approved plastic.
The $4000 flat fee for full Invisalign treatment includes treatment until you are satisfied. In addition, free professional tooth whitening is included in the treatment! A winning combination! Dr. Shvartsman is able to reduce his fee because of his vast experience in providing Invisalign over the years. It takes him less time and effort to design your treatment. Time is money. The savings in time and cost is passed on to his patients. Unlike other dentists who use Invisalign "alternative" products that cost less, but do do not provide the exceptional results of Invisalign. Buyer beware!
Invisalign are used to treat many common dental problems:
- Crowded teeth
- Spaces or gaps between teeth
- Overbite or underbite
- Cross bite
- Narrow or elongated arches
- Crooked teeth
- Top and bottom teeth that don't align properly
- Twisted teeth
- Overlapped teeth
Dr. Alex Shvartsman has treated dentists and dental hygienists with Invisalign. Wouldn't you trust an Invisalign Preferred Provider that other dental professionals trust with their smiles???
10 Advantages of Invisalign over traditional braces
- The most esthetic and cosmetic way to straighten teeth.
- Better Gum (periodontal) health because brushing and flossing is easy during Invisalign treatment.
- Less chance for unsightly white decalcification spots (early cavities) and tooth decay because it is easy to brush and floss during Invisalign treatment.
- Less need for dental treatment because of decreased incidence of periodontal (gum) disease and tooth decay during Invisalign treatment.
- Tooth whitening is possible during Invisalign treatment because the aligners can be used a whitening trays during treatment.
- Less muscle soreness during treatment
- Easier to correct cross-bites with Invisalign.
- Less injury to lips and cheeks because Invisalign does not use brackets, wires and braces that can cut the insides of your lips and gums. No need for wax!
- Easier to eat with Invisalign. There are no brackets and wires that food will catch on during eating, no embarrassment during a meal.
- Removable: if you want to take them off before a date or a business meeting, you can!